Grand River Hospital District
Grand River Hospital District is a local healthcare system designed around the needs of the communities it serves. The hospital district was formed in 1961 when voters approved the formation of a special taxing district in order to ensure the availability of local healthcare. Today Grand River Hospital District provides services within the district at the following:
- Battlement Mesa Medical Center At Battlement Mesa Medical Center, you and your family will feel right at home. Our experience family medicine practitioners will do all they can to help you feel your best and answer any questions you may have. To schedule an appointment, call 970.285.7046. We are located at 73 Sipprelle Drive, Suite K, Battlement Mesa, CO 81635
- Grand River Health and Safety Center This occupational health and work injury management center offers post-offer/pre-employment testing, work conditioning, fit for duty testing, respirator fit testng, spirometry and medical clearance for respirator use, drug & alcohol testing, pre-employment medical physical evaluations, educational occupational health classes, workstation ergonomic assessments, audiograms, immunizations and flu shots, DOT physical exams, immunizations and flu shots as well as a variety of work injury management services. Contact us at 970.625.5731. We are located at 71 Sipprelle Drive, Unit 1, Battlement Mesa, Colorado 81635
- Grand River Hospital and Medical Center in Rifle Grand River Hospital offers state of the art surgical services, outpatient services, and a caring and experience inpatient med-surg acute care unit and a 24/7 Emergency Room. Partnered with family practitioners, talented surgeons, and a modern radiology department and laboratory, all located on campus, we are proud to be able to provide yu with exceptional healthcare. Contact us at 970.625.1510. We are located at 501 Airport Road, Rifle, Colorado 81650.
- Grand River Medical Clinic in Rifle The After Hours Clinic located in Rifle is a high quality low-cost alternative to the Emergency Department for treating non life-threatening illnesses and injuries. The clinic can treat a variety of illnessess and injuries including sore throat, cough, flu, cold symptoms, sinus infections, ear ache/infecton, stomach flu, fever of less than 103 degrees, mild allergic reactions, rash, headache, minor nose bleeds, bladder infectons, pink eye, minor injuries, cuts and abrasions not requiring stitches and sprains. The clinic is open Friday 5-8 PM, Saturday 10 AM-5 PM, Sunday 12 Noon-5 PM. Payment is requested at the time of service. Contact us at 970.625.1100. The clinic is located at 501 Airport Road, Rifle, Colorado 81650.
- E Dene Moore Care Center Long term care is available at E. Dene Moore Care Center. This 57 bed, long term care, rehabilitation and respite care facility accepts Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare Part A, private pay and managed care contracts and its physician led health care team, skilled nursing and registered dietiatian provide 24 hour care services. Contact us at 970.625.1514. The Center is located at 701 East 5th Street, Rifle, Colorado 81650.
- Grand River Student Health Center Grand River Hospital and Garfield County School District 16 have partnered to offer school-based health services to students and staff in the Batlement Mesa and Parachute communities. The Center is located at 100 East 2nd Street, Prachute, CO 81635 and travels to Bea Underwood Elementary and to Grand Valley Middle School in Battlement Mesa every Tuesday and Thursday. Contact us at 970.285.5719 to make an appointment.
The Grand River Hospital District covers 1,500 square miles and its 55 affiliated physicians and over 300 employees serve a population base exceeding 27,000.